The EXPERIENCE Lagos Previous Random Posts

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Don Moen Performing at the Experience 2009

Don Moen One of the Greatest and inspiring gospel singer of our time came out and did what he knows how to do best, the multiple award winner perform for close to an hour before retiring, he sang the songs – Give thanks, Thank you Lord, Arise take your place, We lift You up, Lord I offer my life to you, I just wanna be where You are, Be magnified oh Lord, I will sing, I will Praise, I will be still and know you are GOD, GOD will make a way, Still I believe there is more, I worship you, there is none like you, GOD is good.








♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...