The EXPERIENCE Lagos Previous Random Posts

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chevelle Franklin Performing at the Experience 2009

The Gorgeously Dressed Jamaican, Chevelle Franklin started with " You are the pillar that holds my life, Glory glory LORD you are the mighty GOD, You are the mighty GOD the great I am Hallelujah, Do something new in my life, All Around (2ce), Everywhere I look he is all around, You are GOD I know, Unchangeable, unstoppable, We are not afraid (3ce) in my Jesus I am safe, Double double everything na double double, I have a father who will never fail me, Lift Him up Higher, Bu lieya elu, I have a very big GOD oh and Jehovah you are the most high.

♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥
Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Reddit Technorati Mixx Linkedin
[Get this Widget]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...